Due to an increase in global warming, the temperature of the earth is going up. That ultimately leads to the melting of glaciers. This will affect the ocean’s sea level and increase coastal countries’ danger to be drawn into the sea. According to the latest reports, nations live the Maldives will affect most due to the ocean’s increasing water level.
Dramatic climate change results in rising sea levels, flooding in cities, increased temperature during summers, etc. This is affecting some of the most visited destinations in the world. Some of which we will discuss later in the article. Climate change has resulted in the loss of billions of dollars all around the world. Moving further, let’s discuss some destinations that are most affected by the current scenario of climate change. If you leave near these areas, you’d need emergency funds in case a disaster strikes, and playing sports betting and casino games at ufabet168.info could help you out with your finances.
The excellent barrier Reef in Australia
- The Reef is located on the northeast coast of Australia and one of the most extensive coral reefs worldwide. But rising in ocean temperature has turned the coral into white color. That is lethal to marine organisms and continue destroying the aquatic habitat.
- As of 2020 news, almost 60 percent of reefs have died due to coral bleaching. This is a severe issue, and governments should take action on it. However, a single person is not caused by climate change, but all are equally responsible for it.
- According to the latest reports, the dead sea will completely dry by 2050. This is because of steady development on the surfaces of the sea. Many sinkholes have been created into the ocean where the water receded. Till today the sea has shrined up to 30 percent of its total area. However, the place is visited by thousands of people every year.
- Constructions of storage reservoirs, dams, and pipelines have stopped the flow of the sea. That results in a loss of overall volume of water and minerals. This increased temperature of the Middle East is also responsible for its drying.
- It is the largest rainforest in the world, also called as lungs of the earth. Recently you have heard the news of its forest fire that results in the massive loss of wildlife and forest area. According to the latest reports, the area of these forests is decreasing very fast. This is because of human construction and mining in the forest. It is also one of the significant reasons for climate change.
- However, these forests are visited by many people. It is famous for its diverse flora and fauna. The tribal people of these forests are also suffering from worse time. They do not want to be disturbed by any external people. But this could not be possible as due to an increase in population, people are searching for new habitats for living.
Lastly, if the situation is carrying on for several years, it would be hard for the next generations to survive. Most probably. They will not see the beauty of nature and wildlife. So, think about it and create awareness among people.